Traverse City Housing Commission
TC Housing: A Public Housing Authority plus...

Carson Square Permanent Supportive Housing

Carson Square is a special community that has project based housing vouchers attached to each apartment unit.  This means that while individuals and families are living at Carson Square, they are required to pay 30% of their income towards housing expenses (rent and utilities).  The remainder of the rent amount is paid through the Traverse City Housing Commission housing project based vouchers.  The Traverse City Housing Commission provides this assistance to 5 one-bedroom units and 2 two-bedroom units.

To qualify for Carson Square residency an adult applicant must be either homeless (literally homeless, homeless youth or a survivor of domestic violence), chronically homeless or special needs and be able to provide documentation of such. This program is also income qualified.

To obtain an application and begin the process please contact Goodwill Housing Services at (231) 935-4010.

Traverse City Housing Commission

150 Pine Street
Traverse City , MI   49684

Phone: (231) 922-4915
Fax: (231) 922-2893

Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday 8:00AM - 5:00PM