Traverse City Housing Commission
TC Housing: A Public Housing Authority plus...


MSHDA's HCV Wait List is Open!

ATTENTION NORTHERN MICHIGAN COUNTIES:  MSHDA will accep HCV Applications between August 2 and August 30, 2022.  Please click here  if you if you would like more information and directions as to how you should apply.  The TCHC HCV Wait List remains closed at this time.


The next regular meeting of the Traverse City Housing Commission (TCHC) will be at 9:00 A.M. on Friday, August 26, 2022.  We will post more details on this meeting, including an agenda, at a later date.


Check out what we are planning in the near future... The Flats at Carriage Commons is a Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) project in partnership with the Bay Area Transit Authority (BATA).  Learn more about it here (pdf).


We are in the process of updating parts of this website and it is our goal to have this project completed as soon as possible.  We apologize in advance if the information you need hasn't been updated or is temporarily missing.

TC Housing News

  • Housing North
  • Michigan State Housing Development Authority
  • Goodwill of Northern Michigan
  • US Department Of HUD
  • Northern Michigan Community Action Agency
  • Traverse City
  • MSHDA- COVID Emergency Rental Assistance
Traverse City Housing Commission

150 Pine Street
Traverse City , MI   49684

Phone: (231) 922-4915
Fax: (231) 922-2893

Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday:  8:00 AM - 5:00PM